Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Today is a fun day! It's Halloween. Some people nowadays think of it as a bad day but we celebrate it like we did growing up.......a day of fun, dress up, and of course getting tons of candy!

I made goody bags for the kids on my bus. I have 6 so it's a little easier than if I had a bus full. The kids had parties at school and came back on the bus full of goodies and lots of energy ready to go trick or treating.

I dressed Joey for the afternoon run. He had on a cute orange onesie with pumpkins, bats and candy corn on it, he had cute Orange socks and a orange beanie hat. Yes it was just too cute.

My sister Jessica bought him a teddy bear outfit and a pumpkin to go treat or treating with her and William my nephew. He was so cute in his outfit. They had fun and he even got a little bit of candy!

When they came strolling up the drive he was fast a sleep but as soon as I picked him up he was ready to go again. William gave him a tootsie roll lollipop and he was trying to eat it so we pulled the wrapper off and gave it to him. He went to town on it. He got most of the outer layer off before we took it and Mike gave him a bath.

What fun his first Halloween and first "sucker". Don't you just love all of your babies "first"?

No comments: